Administrator Apprentice – Lincoln
This is a unique opportunity to train to become a Level 2 qualified business administration professional, earning a wage whilst you support the administration of the specialist nurse and countywide teams of the Lincolnshire Integrated Sexual Health (LISH) service. Our fast-moving, innovative service is part of Lincolnshire Community Health Services NHS Trust (LCHS), providing great care close to home.
This is a 15 month fixed term Business Administration Apprenticeship working within the small administration team based at Lindon House, Dixon Street, Lincoln. The hours of work will be 37.5, Monday to Friday on the apprentice national minimum wage rate. You will provide day to day comprehensive, effective and efficient support to a wide range of activities across the service.
The post holder will be an integral member of the team with an interesting and varied job role and responsibilities that meet service needs including, but not be limited to:
* Answering telephone calls using Avaya Communication System
* Assisting with marketing and communication administration for the LISH team
* Assisting the LISH Communication Officer with social media activities
* Undertaking reception duties
* Assisting with the administration of the online booking system
* Assisting with activities around dictation and minute taking
* Assisting with day to day administrative duties around clinical rotas
The 15 month Apprenticeship Programme involves a combination of; work-based practice, off-the-job support clinics and facilitated group workshops, added valued vocational training courses like First Aid at Work and Trust insight experience days alongside achieving the nationally recognised Pearson’s Level 2 Business Administration qualification. Training is delivered in-house by LCHS’s Matrix Accredited Centre of Excellence (ACE).