PLACEMENT INFORMATION: The Pilgrim Hospital Professional Library offers computer facilities, photocopying, scanning and printing services and access to books to borrow for staff.
PLACEMENT DETAILS: Whilst on placement, individuals can expect to:
1. Receive an in depth overview of how the Library and Knowledge Services supports the Trust and contributes to excellence in patient care
2. Be introduced to the electronic library management system to include issuing, renewing and returning books
3. Experience of processing journal article and book requests
4. Dealing with enquiries at the library counter
5. General administrative tasks
6. Assisting with the general library book collection, including satisfying requests for patients
7. Undertake the shelving and tidying of stock resources and general tidying of the library.
What are you interested in?
Good things are worth sharing. Tell a colleague or friend about usRecommend a friend