- Demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills to ensure good working relationships are maintained with all staff at all times
- Carry out general administrative duties e.g. photocopying, filing, postal duties, printing etc. and uploading documents to TRAC as required.
- Support the team in answering incoming telephone calls, taking and relaying concise and accurate messages as required, or re-directing callers when required. Provide and receive routine information and escalate calls to the appropriate member of staff if they cannot be resolved personally.
- To input data in an accurate and timely manner into various HR systems/spreadsheets/data bases.
- Monitor the generic mailboxes and TRAC messages and respond in a professional and timely manner.
- Support the team with the progression of NHS Employers Employments Check Standards to include arranging pre-employment appointments for new starters including identity checks, and e-DBS appointments. Ensures all documentation meets requirements and escalate any discrepancies as appropriate.View all work placements
What are you interested in?
Good things are worth sharing. Tell a colleague or friend about usRecommend a friend