Placements in Children’s Services teams across Lincolnshire – Children’s Services provide support to children, young people and families through a range of teams including Early Help, Social Work and Residential Care. At various times of the year placements are available dependent on capacity and can be flexible to meet the requirements of individual students.
*Please note: these advertised placements are not suitable for placement requests related to students on Social Work undergraduate or postgraduate courses. In these instances placements are co-ordinated directly with Higher Education Providers*.
Placement Area: Flexible according to requirements of the student / individual
Tasks and duties include:
• Work shadowing professionals undertaking direct case work with children and families
• Accompanying professionals on home visits
• Attending meetings to support children and families ie Child Protection Conferences and Child in Need meetings
• Supporting activities and programmes of delivery in Youth Centres, Children’s Centres and other locations
• Helping to complete and update case files and records
• Undertake supervised direct work with children and families where appropriate
What are you interested in?
Good things are worth sharing. Tell a colleague or friend about usRecommend a friend