Welcome to the Lincolnshire STP: Delivering services to a county of contrasts – from the City, to the Countryside, to the Coast.
As the second largest county in England, Lincolnshire has a population of over 720,000 people, with healthcare delivered through a range of organisations.
Details of our partnering organisations in Lincolnshire can be found below.
The Lincolnshire Talent Academy is an umbrella body made up of health and care organisations within the County.
Working on behalf of its partners, they are responsible for the delivery and management of careers inspiration activities incorporating the engagement of the education sector and delivery of careers guidance and work experience, through to the management of apprenticeship training and support for apprenticeship trailblazer standards development across its stakeholders.
- East Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Trust (EMAS)
- Lincolnshire Community Health Services NHS Trust (LCHS)
- NHS Lincolnshire CCG
- Lincolnshire Partnership Foundation NHS Trust (LPFT)
- United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trust (ULHT)
- Lincolnshire Care Association (LinCA)
- Lincolnshire County Council (LCC)
- Lincolnshire Local Medical Committee (LMC)
- St Barnabas Hospice
- Age UK
- Plus others – For a full list, please click here