The Communications Department within United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trust provides a range of services to all Trust sites. To name a few, services include internal and external communications, working with the media, creation of publications and promotional material, design work and event management.
LOCATION: Situated on the ground floor of Robey House. Robey House is next to the Maternity building on Greetwell Road. Enter via the green door at the front of the building, immediately turn left, follow the corridor to the end and then take a right. The Communications Team is the last door to the left.
Whilst on placement the individual will shadow a member of the team in order to gain an appreciation of the day to day duties within this busy department. Tasks may include:
• Attending corporate and staff meetings and events along with members of the team.
•Helping with the set up and delivery of events such as staff awards, AGM, members meetings, engagement events.
• Writing short articles for staff communications, Trust magazine, press releases, website and intranet sites
• Speaking to staff to gather information for articles or news updates.
•Writing and scheduling social media posts.
• Taking photographs for Trust publications
• Gathering information for media enquiries, website and intranet updates
• Some graphic design of posters etc
• Putting together displays for noticeboards
What are you interested in?
Good things are worth sharing. Tell a colleague or friend about usRecommend a friend