The Health Records Department consists of a group of dedicated health records professionals based on the four main ULHT Trust sites of Boston, Grantham, Lincoln and Louth. They manage 6 separate libraries and maintain in excess of 1 million patient records.
The department is responsible for the management of accurate information to support the delivery of high-quality evidence-based healthcare, and many other key service deliverables within the Trust.
This one day placement will provide the individual with an overview of the Health Records Department and the patient admissions process.
During the day, individuals may assist with a range of administrative and support tasks.
These may include:
• Learning about the patient admissions process
• Health Records source and retrieval
• General filing tasks - replacing files in the library
• Locating and collating files for future clinics
• Sourcing files for other hospital staff
• Collecting and delivering notes and files
• And more...
What are you interested in?
Good things are worth sharing. Tell a colleague or friend about usRecommend a friend